Meet Mouzi, Missnah, their children and a whole lotta wonderful people who work six days a week in Kuala Lumpur at this dee-lish family-owned moist cake bakery! I fell so coo coo in love with their cakes that I talked them into letting me work (well, mostly eat cake) at the bakery one morning. This vlog is my experience starting from my 5:15am wakeup to our shift working behind-the-scenes. It ends shopping for the actual ooey gooey yummy (rich, moist!) cake we made in my neighbourhood of Hampshire Park and trying it at home with my lovely friend Stacey.
#FunFact! During Ramadan their production doubles … and they are the longest standing family-owned moist cake bakery selling cakes at the Masjid India Ramadan Bazaar 🙂
Qastury Chocolate House Moist Cake
- Visit Shop >> A-00-12, Ppr Cochrane Perkasa, Jalan Nakhoda Yusof in Kuala Lumpur
- Place An Order >> call them on +60123777129
- Social Media >> You can also reach out to them on Facebook
My Leica VLOGGING KIT
– Leica V-Lux Camera with 4K video and 25 – 400mm zoom from YL Camera Malaysia
– Selfie moments:shot on my iPhone using a leather and gold MOMAX Selfie Pro stick
– RODE VIDEOMIC GO lightweight on-camera microphone
– Music: epidemicsound.com
© 2018, Angela Carson and ExpatAngela.com. All rights reserved. Do not copy and reproduce text or images without permission.